There are three common purposes for developing software. They are:
1. To meet specific needs of a specific client or business (the case with custom software)
2. To meet a perceived need of some set of potential users (the case with commercial and open source software)
3. For personal use
Software applications are based on three specific layers:
1. The application layer: Meaning a normal visitor to your website. It is used in standard models of computer networking and for Internet Protocol Suite or TCP/IP (computer networking model and set of communications protocols used on the internet and similar computer networks).
2. The Presentation Layer: This layer is responsible for the delivery and formatting of information to the application layer. It is used for common visitors information.
3. The Database Layer: This is the innermost layer of software development of a computer. The layer where all of its data is stored. Anything that goes wrong in the computing environment of a software, is always rooted in the above mentioned layers. This is the main reason why Intersage recommends you to use the company’s own devices for a support system.
The most important benefit of having custom software development done, is that it is tailor-made by developers to your specifications in order to best serve your business’ needs. With custom business software, you will be guaranteed that the software makes a great fit for all of your business’ requirements.